Yes! As of October 2014, the revised and updated set includes Civil Procedure, which will be added to the MBE for the February 2015 exam. Unfortunately, Civil Procedure is not available for sale as an individual subject purchase.
Articles in this section
- Can I use the MBE cards for the UBE?
- Are the MBE cards state-specific?
- Do you sell single subjects of the MBE Flashcards?
- How do you recommend we use the MBE cards in our study practice?
- Can I use the July 2017 cards for the 2018 exam?
- Has Property been updated for the February 2017 exam?
- Do the MBE Flashcards include Civil Procedure?
- How many flashcards are there per subject?
- What makes Critical Pass flashcards unique?
- Are the flashcards up to date?