Shortly after ordering from our website, you will receive an email with account activation instructions. If you still cannot find the email, let us know so that our development team can manually create a link for you. Please follow the instructions below to activate access.
- Look out for an email from email@example.com with the subject line, "Get your free access to the Critical Pass App." Be sure to check your spam filters. Access is limited to the email address that is associated with your order and cannot be changed.
- Click the blue button that says "Get the Critical Pass App."
- You will be taken to a website with a signup form, with the email address associated with your order already displayed. This cannot be changed. Create a password for your account and click "Create Account."
- You will be taken to an account creation confirmation page and you will be prompted to download the mobile app for your iOS or Android device
- Download the official Critical Pass app from the App Store or Google Play store.
- Open the app and click the menu on the top left corner. Click "Account." Enter the login and password created in Step 3 above and click "Sign In."
- Be sure to only tap the blue "Sign In" button once. Customers who tap this button multiple times are reporting being locked out of their accounts. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if this happens to you.
- Click "Close" on the top left corner and you are good to go!
One year of access is limited to iOS and Android mobile devices and is only valid for purchases of MBE flashcards from www.criticalpass.com or Critical Pass's seller account on Amazon. Purchases from 3rd-party sellers are not eligible for access. See product details here. Access is only valid for purchases made on or after May 17, 2017.