Unfortunately, the app cannot recognize purchases across operating systems. With that said, here's what we can do: If you send us your purchase confirmation for your iPad purchase and then purchase again on your Android phone, we will refund your Android purchase. Just e-mail the iPad purchase confirmation as well as the order number on your Android purchase to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in this section
- I'm unable to restore my in-app purchase.
- Why I am unable to verify my Amazon order?
- I'm not allowed to log in because the app is saying I'm already logged in.
- How can I access the full content of my in-app purchase on multiple devices?
- How can I reset my password if I've forgotten it?
- Why can't I log in to the app once I've made the in-app purchase?
- I made the in-app purchase. How do I access the full content on both my Apple and my Android device?
- How do I set up mobile app access if I ordered on your website?
- How do I set up mobile app access if I ordered on Amazon?
- Why can't I see the full app content after creating an account?