The cards are for the MBE, so the content does not include state-specific law. However, the cards are designed with blank space on the content side of each card so that users can write state-specific distinctions on each card for which there is a difference between state and federal or common law.
Articles in this section
- Can I use the MBE cards for the UBE?
- Are the MBE cards state-specific?
- Do you sell single subjects of the MBE Flashcards?
- How do you recommend we use the MBE cards in our study practice?
- Can I use the July 2018 cards for the 2019 exam?
- Has Property been updated for the February 2017 exam?
- Do the MBE Flashcards include Civil Procedure?
- How many flashcards are there per subject?
- What makes Critical Pass flashcards unique?
- Are the flashcards up to date?