The cards are for the MBE, so the content does not include state-specific law. However, the cards are designed with blank space on the content side of each card so that users can write in state-specific distinctions.
Articles in this section
- Can I use the MBE cards for the UBE?
- Are the MBE cards state-specific?
- Do you sell single subjects of the MBE Flashcards?
- Can I use the current cards for the July 2018 exam?
- How do you recommend we use the MBE cards in our study practice?
- Can I use the July 2017 cards for the February 2018 exam?
- Has Property been updated for the February 2017 exam?
- Do the MBE Flashcards include Civil Procedure?
- How many flashcards are there per subject?
- What makes Critical Pass flashcards unique?